I should learn when to shut my mouth.

After a great night talking with a long lost buddy, and making plans for a fun filled toddler day and thread RPGing... I wake to find one of my cats (who is about a year and a half old) sitting next to the water dish with one paw in the water.

Yes. Period. He was just sitting there with his paw in the water not moving.

My husband noticed him first. "I think Kitten is dying." Is the first thing he said to me.

Kitten was throwing up for the past few days, and now this. Our cats are just like our kids. We would do anything we could for them and their health and safety. But we don't have any cash right now and no way of getting any quick enough (besides yard sales which has been going slower).

My hands are tied and this sucks ASS!

0 opinions from others:

Post a Comment